Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wait, wait, wait.

So initially I was told the first trays would be in and ready for me on March 2nd, that was an optimistic arrival date.  And now I know why.   It is March 8th and after it was determined that the trays would not indeed be in to the dentist office on the 2nd I was rescheduled for this morning.   2 hours before I'm supposed to go in, I get another call, "Sorry, the trays didn't come in last night as expected."  There is a delay.  But I'm not told exactly what the delay is.

What does this mean?  Will all subsequent trays be late?  My new appointment is next Wednesday at 1PM. 

I'm a little anxious now to get started, I'm afraid my impatience is showing. 

4 comments:

  1. I am confused. Maybe I need to read another post. But what are "trays"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok maybe invisalign isn't as convenient as I thought it would be...could you try a new orthodontist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ms. Peach, as impatient as I am right now, I did not enjoy the process of making the molds made and really don't want to do it again. Nor do I wish to find another dentist, plus they did apologize.
    I just want to get started, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder where the trays are made. Not that it matters, I guess.

    ReplyDelete