Thursday, March 10, 2011

Really Working Out

So I've finally  started to work out, and work out kinda hard too.   I'm using P90X, you know it, you've probably seen the infomercial a hundred times.   Tony Horton is funny and really sensitive to the newbie.  Yeah I know he's not in the living room with me, but I like that he pushes gently while being competitive with his co-stars, totally recommended.  From the advice of a friend using Nutri-System, I'm incorporating the correct portion sizes.  I eat a pretty balanced diet now but yeah. I'll go for two slices of bread instead of one and 2 cups of rice instead of half.  Here's a link about portion sizing, if you'd like to see check it out.  http://www.scribd.com/doc/7209430/Serving-Size-Chart 
I can do this, I can stick with it and push through.  I'll get stronger, leaner and yeah become, A happier me.  



Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. I imagine you are pretty strong naturally! I think you will see a lot of results. Keep going! Maybe I should join you I keep looking in the mirror and I'm shocked. Walks in Prospect Park? Are you game?

    ReplyDelete